I have devoted over 35 years to personal development as an executive and dedicated the last nine years understanding adult development and the skills within our multiple intelligences that are essential for success. People want to make a difference and want to know what they do matters. How do you bring that out?
I work with the following people:
- Developing Leaders
To develop a human dynamic skill set that allows them to master one of the biggest challenges they face; collaborating and engaging the people inside and outside of their company. The key is developing a culture of trust, collaboration, innovation, commitment, and high performance.
It starts with you. Only you can generate personal satisfaction, engagement, innovation, and responsibility. Then beyond that, you can create the environment to allow others to do the same.
For CEO’s, we work in partnership with the CEO and executive team, to generate a culture where the majority of people generate these qualities, yet the CEO & Executive team must walk the talk as it needs to start with them. See our Organizational Coaching section.
We focus on the foundation of advanced human development:
- Mindset includes your world view in different roles that have their blind spots and open or close possibilities.
- Skill Set: These skills are not your core competencies needed for your job, but skill sets associated with Human Dynamics. These skills provide a competitive advantage. Here are the domain of skills developed:
- Self Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Intelligence
- Linguistic Intelligence
- Moral Intelligence
- Spiritual Intelligence
- Change negative automatic programming: Ninety percent of what we do occurs automatically via our subconscious mind. Typically there is a significant portion of our automatic programming that is negative, and it creates a drag on our ability to excel.
We tailor our programs to meet the needs and objectives of our clients, and this provides them with the most efficient means of accomplishing their goals. Therefore the initial part of the engagement is aligning on the goals, objectives, and methods for measuring the results.
Our programs are based on learning in action, developing applied knowledge. As we any leaning, there is failures and breakdowns, which provide excellent opportunities for learning. And we walk with you through the learning journey allowing for accelerated learning, more precise understanding of situations, and a mirror to reflect your planned approach allowing better clarity for decisions and actions taken.
We believe in you and know you have the capacity to achieve the results that you desire. We have an endless commitment to your success. Here are some sayings that ground us in supporting your success in our programs.
- The way to learn is by doing.
- Success teaches how to succeed.
- Obstacles will always occur, action has genius and power in it.
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?
- The biggest human mistake is to settle for too little.
- Seek to understand, than to be understood.
- You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.
- There is no failure, just experiences and your reaction to them.
- Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
- Those that can not change their mind, can not change anything.
- It is in giving to one another that each one of our lives becomes meaningful.
- Kind words are easy to speak, but their echo are endless.
You have all that is needed to be skillful in all situations. We can help you build the skills and understanding necessary to achieve the results you desire.
If you are interested, let’s talk and connect. Schedule a discussion, just click on the orange button on the right and select the discussion you want to have.
Certified Master Integral Coach based on Integral Theory and Adult Development
Trained Facilitator of Psych-K which is a set of principals and processes designed to change subconscious beliefs that limit the expression of your full potential. Click Here to find out more..
John is an accomplished Senior Executive with more than 35 years of success spanning clean technology, sustainability, professional training, finance, and technology software. Leveraging extensive experience directing strong teams and executing complex projects, John is a valuable asset for a company requiring advisory related to business development, business growth, executive training, change management or productivity assessments. His broad areas of expertise include executive coaching, product design and delivery, business development, vendor management, management consulting, risk management, and cash management. John excels at leading cross-functional teams delivering innovative new products on time and within budget.
Throughout his executive career, John has held leadership positions with Winning Dynamics, Molloy Business Development, and Citigroup. He has also mentored and coached startup companies, through The Cleantech Open, PowerBridgeNY, and CenterState Corporation for Economic Opportunity in upstate NY. He has been responsible for facilitating business growth through innovative technology and efficient teamwork, implementing a global technology platform for short-term investments and providing critical liquidity resulting in growing a product from $50k revenue a month more than $2M revenue a month. John draws from a breadth of knowledge serving as a Founder and CEO building leadership skills and overseeing training and mentoring programs. He has a keen eye for team building, streamlining operations, and business transformation.
An industry leader, John implements protocols to achieve immediate and long-term growth objectives. He is a hands-on leader who develops products utilizing technology to drive change. John drives consistency, business development, goal execution, and talent optimization.
John has a BA in Computer Science and Mathematics from State University of New York College at Potsdam.